Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Air Smells Amazing and the sky is like rolling waves on the ocean

Day two of the bravado and the year in the life of a forty four year old! How did it all go today...was I thoughtful when I ate...did I take time to enjoy what i was eating and paying attention.
I thought about the six nuggets as I shoved them in my face before I knew it they were gonzo!
The day was good. Took the doggers for a little longer walk today at two different times. Made myself go a little farther each time. Need to get good summer shoes so I do not have to wear sneakers all the time when I am going to walk...it does make a difference.
The sunset is amazing and the air is even better...wish I could bottle it and pull it out on different occasions just to have a wiff.
What do I feel like writing about tonight as I watch the sun slip away? I am thnking I should get my sneakers back on and take the dog pound out fo a walk. Breathe in the air and watch the sun...there are pockets of natural gas in the air so I need to make sure I go the correct way.
Fortyfour and 1 day.

1 comment:

  1. I came up with the bravado conclusion. It is my belief that as we age we gain knowledge and therefore courage....so our bravado does slip away as we gain in age...knowledge...courage!!

    ReplyDelete